Book now for the Friends of the Gorge Play and Stay Weekend!
May 15-17: Blooms & Brews
The eastern Gorge hillsides dotted with vibrant wildflowers will be our playground for the weekend. We will:
- Enjoy a wine-pairing dinner featuring renowned Columbia Gorge wines
- Take a guided Native American petroglyph walk to the famed “She Who Watches” aka Tsagaglalal
- Go for a guided walk on a Friends of the Columbia Gorge Land Trust property to view Ice Age Floods remnants
- Receive a private vineyard tour and wine tasting
- Experience bloom heaven on a wildflower walk
Our hub for the weekend will be in The Dalles at cozy Celilo Inn, perched up on a hillside overlooking the Columbia River. Executive Director Kevin Gorman will be your tour guide for the weekend.